ALL WELL,GOES WELL-- LET THE HOLIDAY BEGINS

>> Friday, May 23, 2008


Started my day before azan as I have to pick up Angah and Wafa (my step daughter???????) at 5.15am at Perhentian Putra. Then dozed for a little while before going out with Man to buy nasi lemak for breakfast. Next, settled all due payment online. Jiah called and decided to come back earlier at 11.30am. The best part of the day- I'm blessed again by Allah when Azu informed that finally Along got a place in IIUM, Nilai and most important the same faculty with me "LAW". I'm double blessed when I'm saved at the nick of the time from an accident with this particular dodo lady driver (as if I'm not a lady driver ha!ha!ha!). At noon, rasa kecut perut again coz I have to meet with Dr Saodah. Ya Allah Lembutkan lah hati Dr Saodah ni. Well she's in good mood today and laughing hard at my work. Pity me but better be laughed at, now, than later. Then to Azu's place to get Along admission letter to IIUM. Lina nya anak sedara, Alhamduliilah got a place too. Hope Along can be an acquaintance with her. So Along new era will start this 10th June 2008. May Allah Guide her always and hope she can be good qudwah to her siblings.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP