LIFE HAS TO GO ON

>> Monday, May 19, 2008


Pray to Allah for His Bounty. At present, I was assigned with 2 independant students : T4, 5 sessions x 2 hours + 1 assignment = RM-_ _ _ _. However, sadly to discover, Prof Dr Saodah refused to see this week...what to do maa! She just underwent minor injury, so she is slowly recovering. As we all know lah ..."Verily for each difficulties there's relief and verily for each difficulties there's relief" -An Nasyrah. That's why we need a lot of sod ba ro . Then only it is easy to accept qada and qadar. At this instance I'm being tested. Yeah! By my own silly mistake! Why! Coz I simply eat what I want to eat and not what's good and healathy to me. As a result...my BP is rocketing to 146/90. Nasi lemak is without fail, lamb chop with red meat daging as I please, chocolate cake, sambal sotong kering berlambak2. Tu lah pasal. Sendri mahu ingatlah! No wonder the hadith says whatever we do, do it moderately. Now have to telan again omega oil and red yeast. I say...nak wat guano. Accept it and try to cure and most important, be perseverance.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP