ITS TOTALLY MY CAR NOW

>> Wednesday, May 14, 2008




Its about fortnight since I've written. Well...Been quite busy I guess (ye lah tuu!) But what's important, I'm happy bangat coz Alhamdulillah I've managed to settle my car loan and be getting my new MPV soon...ya beda bedooooo! This morning went to JPJ WangsaMaju to cancel the ownership title from the bank to my name! The best part though it's already 9.30 a.m., the counter is clear and I can settle matters within 10 minutes only. Person yang jaga counter tu pun ok gak. Tak lah sombong bongkak macam setengah tempat. Thumb's up to JPJ WangsaMaju. Dapat kereta baru nanti boleh lah nak meronda jauh sket. Sekarang ni tak bleh naik kereta saloon dah sebab anak ramai dan dah bagak-bagak, tuu yang kene beli MPV. It's quite a hectic week since all my children are having exam with the exception to ALong and me myself is as usual busy with my research. Still life has to go on.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP